Auditors in Dubai Design District(D3)
Dubai design district which is completely dedicated to the design and creative community in Dubai has an estimated value of US$ 27.6 billion making it one of the largest in the world. Launched in 2013 with the assistance of TECOM Group, Dubai completed its infrastructure under phase one in 2015. The idea behind this was to encourage the design community to reach new heights.
Dubai design district is also known as D3 conducts series of events throughout the year. Sole DXB and fashion forward Dubai are the two major events, where Sole DXB is about shoes in which the biggest brands like Nike, Puma display their latest designs, and fashion forward Dubai is all about new fashion design in the region providing a platform for designers. Go ahead of your competitors with best in class consultants and creative auditors in the industry.
Approved Auditors in Dubai Design District, D3
We have approved auditors in the Dubai Design District free zone. Companies in the D3 zone are required to submit their audited financial reports before renewing their trade license. We do understand and provide solutions according to your needs.
Benefits of business formation in Dubai Design District
- 100% Foreign business ownership
- Zero percent personal and corporate tax
- Void of currency restrictions
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- Work with leading world class design industry
- Located at a business hub.
Registration requirements for company formation in D3
- Company registration certification
- Shareholder details
- Original memorandum (MOA) and Articles of association (AOA)
- NO-Objection certificate from UAE visa sponsor
- Proof of share capital from a bank or deposit from DDA
- Passport copies of the manager and director
- Original UBO declaration form
- RIC (registry identification code) form for members, managers, directors, and corporate.
- Company incorporation certificate.
Licensing and regulatory fees may apply upon varied selection of business categories